This is the index page for Learning C using the book by Zed A Shaw, Learn C The Hard Way.
C is an interesting langauge, but learning C can be tough which am ready for.
What is C?
- C is broken, so I have to fix it.
- C is a preety UGLY and at the same time BEAUTIFUL Language
- Understand Undefined Behaviour
- Here is a long explanation of what C is:
C is a general-purpose, procedural computer programming language supporting structured programming, lexical variable scope, and recursion, while a static type system prevents unintended operations. By design, C provides constructs that map efficiently to typical machine instructions and has found lasting use in applications previously coded in assembly language. Such applications include operating systems and various application software for computers, from supercomputers to embedded systems.
- C18 is the informal name for ISO/IEC 9899:2018, the most recent standard for the C programming language, published in June 2018. It replaced C11 (standard ISO/IEC 9899:2011)
Starting of Tutorial
- On one Sunday afternoon on August 25th 2019
Index of Exercises
The code base is available on Github